CocoaNav for MAC – Visual way to explore Cocoa. This app was created by INEXDO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CocoaNav for MAC Latest Version
CocoaNav for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CocoaNav that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CocoaNav App|
|File Size||328 KB|
About CocoaNav App for MAC
CocoaNav provides a visual way to explore Cocoa. You can search all Cocoa methods, read class help directly from CocoaNav, and see a visual hierarchy of Cocoa objects in the Cocoa Tree.
Add your own projects: drag your .xcodeproj on CocoaNav and it will index it and connect your classes in the Cocoa Tree.
And it’s open source!
- Fixed crash when switching views.
- Added link to Cocoadev.
Version 1.0: Original release.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CocoaNav for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CocoaNav .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CocoaNav is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CocoaNav for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CocoaNav apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CocoaNav apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CocoaNav that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CocoaNav icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CocoaNav on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CocoaNav from your MAC!
CocoaNav Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CocoaNav .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. CocoaNav is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.