Cocoa Browser Air for MAC – Cocoa and iPhone API reference browser. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cocoa Browser Air for MAC Latest Version
Cocoa Browser Air for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cocoa Browser Air that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cocoa Browser Air App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Cocoa Browser Air App for MAC
Cocoa Browser Air allows you to browse all Cocoa related APIs of Mac OS X frameworks, such as Core Animation, Core Data, WebKit and so on. You can browse the brand new APIs for iPhone 2.0 to 3.2 as well. This is the best complement tool for the Cocoa Programming on every platforms provided by Apple Inc.
This software inherits the sophisticated user interface from Cocoa Browser which was made by Takanori Hoshi, but the source code is completely rewritten to improve its ease of maintenance and stability.
- Added OS X 10.7 support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cocoa Browser Air for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cocoa Browser Air .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cocoa Browser Air is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cocoa Browser Air for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cocoa Browser Air apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cocoa Browser Air apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cocoa Browser Air that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cocoa Browser Air icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cocoa Browser Air on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cocoa Browser Air from your MAC!
Cocoa Browser Air Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Programmer research reference tool.
This Cocoa Browser Air .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Cocoa Browser Air is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.