cmd c for MAC – Clipboard manager for programmers. This app was developed by CRISTIBALUTA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
cmd c for MAC Latest Version
cmd c for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about cmd c that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||cmd c App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About cmd c App for MAC
cmd c is the clipboard manager designed by programmers for programmers. Fast access to every feature is the basis of the app. The interface is clean and beautiful too.
How it works:
- Hit ‘alt+v’ to show the clipboards history
- Chose the item you want from the list by selecting it with the mouse or with arrow keys
- Pasting is done automatically to active app (if you install the applescript from Cristibaluta). if not, the items are only copied to clipboard and you must paste it manually with CMD+V
- Keeps the original formatting of the copied text
- Links are saved in a separate category. you can open them in browser by clicking the link icon
- Includes a protected section by a pin
- Generate secure passwords
- Keeps window in memory for a limited time, if used frequently you’ll notice a performance improvements
- History for up to 30 days but not less than 50 items
- Snippets and protected items remains till you decide to delete them manually
- iCloud sync for snippets, urls, mobile and protected items across all devices
- iOS client
- Bring back the selection of items with the 0-9 keys. navigation by keyboard must be enabled in settings and accessibility is required.
- The keys can be used also to enter the pin in the locked tab.
- Fixed a bug where items couldn’t be deleted.
- Fixed duplicated items. if a clipboard string already exists in cmd c, it will be moved to top instead creating a duplicate.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download cmd c for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the cmd c .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the cmd c is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy cmd c for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing cmd c apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete cmd c apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the cmd c that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the cmd c icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall cmd c on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove cmd c from your MAC!
cmd c Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Smart cloud clipboard and snippets manager.
Clipboard extension (Beta).
This cmd c .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. cmd c is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.