cloudlook.io for MAC – Provide access to EC2 and RDS instances in AWS. This app was created by CLOUDLOOK.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
cloudlook.io for MAC Latest Version
cloudlook.io for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about cloudlook.io that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||cloudlook.io App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About cloudlook.io App for MAC
cloudlook.io is a quick and easy to use tool to quickly provide access to details about your EC2 and RDS instances in AWS.
As Amazon Web Services releases more services, features, and updates, it can become challenging to quickly get into the console (or filter through CLI responses) to access details about the instances you have deployed.
cloudlook.io provides the following, time-saving, features:
- Show your EC2 and RDS instances, current status, and a brief list of important data.
- Copy details such as Name and IP Addresses
- See last hour of Cloudwatch CPU metrics
- Support multiple AWS accounts
- Quickly trigger SSH sessions to your EC2 instances
- API Key and Secret information stored in KeyChain
- Search and Filter by Tags
Instructions to Configure
- cloudlook.io is easy to configure! Click on the “cog wheel” then open the Options menu.
- Select the General tab and use the + button to add your AWS “Access Key ID” and “Secret Access Key”.
- Add the AWS username associated to the Access Key ID
- cloudlook.io recommends you only use an AWS user account with Read Only credentials. AWS IAM provides a ReadOnly policy set built in.
- Use the Regions tab to limit the number of regions scanned if you know you are not using specific regions.
- Configure the SSH/RDP tab if you would like to have cloudlook.io provide a quick and easy action to launch SSH (via iTerm or Terminal) or RDP, via CoRD. (open source RDP for Mac)
- Paris Region! Updated API!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download cloudlook.io for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the cloudlook.io .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the cloudlook.io is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy cloudlook.io for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing cloudlook.io apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete cloudlook.io apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the cloudlook.io that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the cloudlook.io icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall cloudlook.io on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove cloudlook.io from your MAC!
cloudlook.io Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This cloudlook.io .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. cloudlook.io is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.