ClipGrab for MAC – Download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. This app was created by CLIPGRAB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ClipGrab for MAC Latest Version
ClipGrab for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ClipGrab that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ClipGrab App|
|File Size||89.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ClipGrab App for MAC
ClipGrab is a free downloader and converter for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and many other online video sites. It converts downloaded videos to MPEG4, MP3 or other formats in just one easy step
- Brings proxy support (HTTP/Socks5) and better compatibility for Windows 7 (old!) and macOS Big Sur (new!).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ClipGrab for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ClipGrab .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ClipGrab is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ClipGrab for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ClipGrab apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ClipGrab apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ClipGrab that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ClipGrab icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ClipGrab on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ClipGrab from your MAC!
ClipGrab Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
DJ software for mixing and performing.
Download video clips from your favorite sites.
Download xVideoServiceThief for MAC
Total Video Converter Pro
DVD burning, video conversion, and more.
Download Total Video Converter Pro for MAC
This ClipGrab .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ClipGrab is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.