ClickToPlugin for MAC – Prevents Safari from launching plug-ins automatically. This app was created by HOYOIS.GITHUB.IO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ClickToPlugin for MAC Latest Version
ClickToPlugin for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ClickToPlugin that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ClickToPlugin App|
|File Size||93 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ClickToPlugin App for MAC
Note: Due to Apple’s new development policies, version 3.2 is the final version of ClickToPlugin.
ClickToPlugin is a lightweight and highly customizable extension that prevents Safari from launching plug-ins automatically, resulting in faster browsing, reduced fan usage, and increased battery life. It replaces every plug-in object by an unobtrusive placeholder that can be clicked to load the embedded content. Further, it can replace many plug-in-based media players by Safari’s native HTML5 media player. ClickToFlash is a restriction of ClickToPlugin that only deals with Flash content.
ClickToPlugin is currently localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Fixed YouTube killer.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ClickToPlugin for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ClickToPlugin .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ClickToPlugin is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ClickToPlugin for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ClickToPlugin apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ClickToPlugin apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ClickToPlugin that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ClickToPlugin icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ClickToPlugin on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ClickToPlugin from your MAC!
ClickToPlugin Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ClickToPlugin .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. ClickToPlugin is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.