ClickToFlash for MAC – Safari extension that prevents Flash auto-loading. This app was created by HOYOIS.GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ClickToFlash for MAC Latest Version
ClickToFlash for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ClickToFlash that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ClickToFlash App|
|File Size||84 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ClickToFlash App for MAC
Note: According to the developer, ClickToFlash has reached the end of its development cycle: “Due to Apple’s new development policies, version 3.2 is the final version of ClickToPlugin.” (This also applies to ClickToFlash.)
ClickToFlash is a highly customizable extension that prevents Safari from launching the Flash plug-in automatically.
It replaces every Flash object by an unobtrusive placeholder that can be clicked to load the Flash content, and it can replace many Flash-based media players by Safari’s native HTML5 media player.
- Fixed YouTube killer
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ClickToFlash for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ClickToFlash .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ClickToFlash is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ClickToFlash for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ClickToFlash apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ClickToFlash apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ClickToFlash that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ClickToFlash icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ClickToFlash on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ClickToFlash from your MAC!
ClickToFlash Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Builds of WebKit for OS X 10.5 (release candidate).
Download Leopard WebKit for MAC
Media Center Safari Extension
Allows you to download HTML5 media.
Download Media Center Safari Extension for MAC
Temporarily disable flash.
This ClickToFlash .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. ClickToFlash is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.