ClickInstall for MAC – Create professional app installers. This app was developed by EXCELSOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ClickInstall for MAC Latest Version
ClickInstall for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ClickInstall that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ClickInstall App|
|File Size||50 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ClickInstall App for MAC
ClickInstall makes it easy to create a professional Mac OS X software installer in minutes. Create installers for any number of products or licenses with a no-nonsense, one-time licensing fee.
Reduce development time and support costs. Users simply double-click installer from a CD or download and double-click.
- Compress application folder by 50% or more
- Create a self-extracting, double-click installer
- Run installer directly from CD with no disk images
- Protect installer with a password
- Include icon, logo or background images
- Display Web link or custom text in installer window
- Install to Applications folder or prompt for location
- Require license agreement confirmation
- Include button to present help or release notes
- Run executable before or after installation
- Store parameters for each installer in a separate record
- Rebuild CD and Web installer file with one click
- Customize window titles, buttons and text for any language
- Control images or text seen by end users
- Manage multiple databases of installer records
- Edit installers from different computer or user accounts
- Distribute royalty-free installers for unlimited products
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 18.104.22.168.0, the developer states that this is version 6.0
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ClickInstall for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ClickInstall .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ClickInstall is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ClickInstall for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ClickInstall apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ClickInstall apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ClickInstall that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ClickInstall icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ClickInstall on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ClickInstall from your MAC!
ClickInstall Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ClickInstall .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ClickInstall is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.