CleverFeed for MAC – RSS reader with smart sorting. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CleverFeed for MAC Latest Version
CleverFeed for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CleverFeed that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CleverFeed App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About CleverFeed App for MAC
CleverFeed is the smart reader for your Google Reader subscriptions. It will sort the news in a new and smart way: according to your taste and preferences.
- CleverFeed makes your Google Reader experience smarter. It lets you rank the RSS posts and learns what’s interesting to you.
- Use the Thumb button to like or dislike the post. The more news you rank, the more your feed will be generated in future. As you mark, Clever Meter shows how smart CleverFeed thinks it is.
- The articles containing the same words or phrases will be shown in the first place.
- The coolest thing about CleverFeed is reading only those posts that interest you. Got hundreds of news items every day? Use CleverFeed to filter them the smart way.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CleverFeed for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CleverFeed .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CleverFeed is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CleverFeed for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CleverFeed apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CleverFeed apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CleverFeed that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CleverFeed icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CleverFeed on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CleverFeed from your MAC!
CleverFeed Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS and Atom news reader.
This CleverFeed .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. CleverFeed is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.