CleanX for MAC – Scan your Xcode projects and quickly clean your app. This app was released by CLEANXAPP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CleanX for MAC Latest Version
CleanX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CleanX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CleanX App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About CleanX App for MAC
CleanX is an amazing and easy-to-use developer tool. Designed to reallocate unused assets to their own backup folder, scan your Xcode projects and watch how quickly you can clean your app! Eliminate space from your project folders and improve your work flow. When you scan an Xcode project with CleanX, you will see which assets are currently being referenced from your nibs and class files.
- Clean any Xcode project of unused assets (images, videos, and audio files)
- See which files reference each asset, as well the line(s) of code
- Filter by search parameter
- Find missing retina assets
- Identify duplicate assets
- Preview asset with a single click
- Show in Finder
- View project weight as you remove assets
- Fixed bug that affected images showing up properly
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CleanX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CleanX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CleanX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CleanX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CleanX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CleanX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CleanX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CleanX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CleanX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CleanX from your MAC!
CleanX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Analyze asset usage for Xcode and web-based projects.
This CleanX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. CleanX is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.