CleanMyMac X for MAC – Delete files that waste your disk space. This app was released by MACPAW Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CleanMyMac X for MAC Latest Version
CleanMyMac X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CleanMyMac X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CleanMyMac X App|
|File Size||80 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About CleanMyMac X App for MAC
CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CleanMyMac X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CleanMyMac X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CleanMyMac X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CleanMyMac X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CleanMyMac X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CleanMyMac X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CleanMyMac X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CleanMyMac X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CleanMyMac X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CleanMyMac X from your MAC!
CleanMyMac X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Maintenance and optimization tool.
One app to clean and secure your Mac.
Remove unwanted OS X language resources.
This CleanMyMac X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. CleanMyMac X is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.