cleanCaps for MAC – Add stylish drop cap sections to your RapidWeaver Stacks. This app was created by ONELITTLEDESIGNER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
cleanCaps for MAC Latest Version
cleanCaps for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about cleanCaps that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||cleanCaps App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About cleanCaps App for MAC
With cleanCaps, easily add and customize stylish drop cap sections to any stacks pages or stack sections of your theme.
cleanCaps comes built with 9 web safe fonts and 16 custom Google Web Fonts (25 fonts total).
Use our built-in fonts or easily add your own. Our tutorials guide you step-by-step on how to add new Google Web Fonts or other imported font files, such as those found on FontSquirrel.com
- Update fixes IE9 issues effecting some Google web fonts
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download cleanCaps for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the cleanCaps .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the cleanCaps is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy cleanCaps for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing cleanCaps apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete cleanCaps apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the cleanCaps that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the cleanCaps icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall cleanCaps on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove cleanCaps from your MAC!
cleanCaps Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This cleanCaps .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. cleanCaps is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.