Clean Email for MAC – Clean up your Inbox from emails you don’t need. This app was created by CLEAN.EMAIL Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Clean Email for MAC Latest Version
Clean Email for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Clean Email that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Clean Email App|
About Clean Email App for MAC
Clean Email is a bulk email cleaner. Clean Email helps to manage your mailbox – group and organize, remove, label, and archive emails. Instead of focusing on individual emails, Clean Email will organize your mailbox into smart views using rules and filters to simplify email management. With Clean Email, you can quickly and easily regain control over your email accounts and, finally, enjoy email to its fullest potential.
The application employs sophisticated auto-clean scripts that can intelligently distinguish automated emails and spam from communication with real people. Clean Email offers several options how to defeat inbox junk, so every user can select his or her preferred inbox cleaning strategy. You can also specify which emails you consider to be the most important and valuable to help Clean Email automatically categorize them for you.
Clean Email is also secure enough to meet all cybersecurity challenges. With 128-bit encryption provided by Comodo and first-class customer support, your private data are as safe as they can be. Clean Email runs from all major web browsers and supports all popular email services – Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Fastmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Office365, AOL, or any IMAP service.
With Clean Email you can:
- Remove, archive, move, label (and more!) groups of emails instead of selecting them one by one.
- Organize all of your emails into easy-to-review bundles to simplify email management.
- Automate any actions with your emails.
Try it for free for 1,000 emails!
- Use Unsubscriber to make sure that unwanted newsletters and subscriptions will not show up in your inbox anymore.
- Quick Clean combines emails from all over your mailbox into a single screen with easy-to-select actions to be applied.
- Instead of focusing on individual emails (which is the very reason mailbox cleaning is so time-consuming), Clean Email segments your mailbox using rules and filters.
- Emails matching the rule you selected can be automatically removed, archived, moved, or labeled as they arrive in the future.
- Clean Email also allows you to block unwanted senders and to make sure that emails selected will never reach your inbox again.
Clean Email works with:
- Gmail and GSuite
- Yahoo Mail
- Hotmail, Outlook, Office 365
- Any IMAP account
Note: The price is indicated for one month.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Clean Email for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Clean Email .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Clean Email is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Clean Email for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Clean Email apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Clean Email apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Clean Email that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Clean Email icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Clean Email on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Clean Email from your MAC!
Clean Email Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mail Archiver X
Mail archiving, cleaning, and browsing.
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
This Clean Email .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Clean Email is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.