Citrix Receiver for MAC – Access Citrix business applications (Legacy Version). This app was created by CITRIX Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Citrix Receiver for MAC Latest Version
Citrix Receiver for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Citrix Receiver that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Citrix Receiver App|
|File Size||49.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Citrix Receiver App for MAC
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started
A new revision of this app, Citrix Workspace, is available here
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Citrix Receiver for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Citrix Receiver .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Citrix Receiver is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Citrix Receiver for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Citrix Receiver apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Citrix Receiver apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Citrix Receiver that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Citrix Receiver icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Citrix Receiver on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Citrix Receiver from your MAC!
Citrix Receiver Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Citrix Receiver .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Citrix Receiver is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.