Cisdem WinmailReader for MAC – Open Winmail.dat files and preview or save attachments. This app was created by CISDEM Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cisdem WinmailReader for MAC Latest Version
Cisdem WinmailReader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cisdem WinmailReader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cisdem WinmailReader App|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Cisdem WinmailReader App for MAC
Cisdem Winmail Reader is the one-stop solution for opening winmail.dat files, and for previewing and saving any attachments contained in them. With either a drag-and-drop or a double-click, you can check single or multiple files at the same time. You can even use QuickLook to preview the attachments.
- Easy to Use: Double-click to open winmail.dat files
- Display All: Show all contents of winmail.dat, including email message and attachments
- Drag-and-Drop: drag-and-drop to open multiple Winmail.dat files at once
- List Viewing: Support multi-files viewing to read and switch between multiple Winmail files easily
- Preview: Preview attachment of winmail.dat using QuickLook
- Open: Open to view attached files into respective default applications
- Extract: Extract and save files contained on the Winmail.dat attachment
- Open winmail.dat (RTF/TNEF encoded) file
- Extract and save files contained in Winmail.dat attachments
- Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cisdem WinmailReader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cisdem WinmailReader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cisdem WinmailReader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cisdem WinmailReader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cisdem WinmailReader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cisdem WinmailReader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cisdem WinmailReader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cisdem WinmailReader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cisdem WinmailReader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cisdem WinmailReader from your MAC!
Cisdem WinmailReader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extract winmail.dat embedded files.
Letter Opener Pro
Extracts attachments from winmail.dat files in Apple Mail.
WinMail DAT Viewer Pro
Open Microsoft Outlook .dat files.
This Cisdem WinmailReader .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Cisdem WinmailReader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.