Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence for MAC – Cloud-based collaborative workspace. This app was created by CISCO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence for MAC Latest Version
Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence App|
|File Size||42.28 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence App for MAC
Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence (Jabber Video) is an application that extends the reach of telepresence. Jabber Video works with a compatible PC or Mac and a webcam or Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera to provide high-definition video communications to more people, on more devices, from more places. Jabber Video can connect to telepresence systems, resulting in a wider community of colleagues, partners, and business customers.
For a quote on a product license, please contact Cisco.
The following issues were found in previous releases and were resolved in 4.4:
- 01 Page 1 of 6O open issues
- Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence Release Notes (4.4) Page 2 of 6
- Identifier Description
- Improved reliability of ICE when using TCP relay.
- Cease bandwidth adaptation when no quality improvement results.
- Fixed typographical error in “Unable to connect” error message.
- Resolved issue causing bandwidth adaptation to fail in constant packet loss situations.
- Resolved issue where TURN probing would sometimes hang when reaching open port 80.
- When ICE is enabled and TURN server port allocation fails due to VPN connection, allocation will now time out faster.
- Improved handling of incomplete provisioning templates. Related stability issue resolved.
- Corrected handling of the pre-configuration option to make network settings unavailable to users (“hideadvancedlogin), improved information to user when network settings are controlled by administrator and not editable.
- Downgrade option using MSIExec is not supported by Jabber Video and has now been disabled.
- Restricted bandwidth probing from going beyond the maximum provisioned outgoing bandwidth.
- Resolved issue causing poor media quality and call disruption in some scenarios involving ICE on lower bandwidths.
- Improved handling of heavy packet loss on call setup.
- Solved issue that would sometimes interrupt the download of an upgrade or downgrade.
- Resolved multiple stability issues.
- The following issues apply to this version of Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence.
- Windows XP only: Sharing Internet Explorer 6.0 or 8.0 as a presentation makes the presentation video flash.
- When user ends a call while having another call on hold, the presence status erroneously changes to “Online”. When the second call is resumed, the status remains “Online”.
- Be sure to install and start up Jabber Video before removing Movi, as settings are imported on first startup.
- When installing:
- Jabber Video installs itself as a new application alongside Cisco TelePresence Movi
- Jabber Video registers itself as the default SIP protocol handler.
- The program bundle identifier is now com.cisco.JabberVideo.
- When Jabber Video is launched:
- Preferences, Favorites, and History are imported from Movi.
- Stored passwords are not imported and must be re-entered.
Mac OS X:
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence from your MAC!
Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.