Circular Studio for MAC – Powerful ‘tiny planet’ photo editor. This app was released by BRAINFEVERMEDIA Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Circular Studio for MAC Latest Version
Circular Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Circular Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Circular Studio App|
|File Size||57.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Circular Studio App for MAC
Circular Studio is an incredibly powerful “tiny planet” app for the Mac. It has innovative new features never seen before in this type of app, such as sky objects, centers, clouds, and flares.
- Real-time image editing
- Adjust image zoom, rotation, invert-mode, and repeats
- Innovative visual effects such as sky decorations, centers and flares. The lens flares are from our app LensFlare Studio
- Professional filters and lens textures
- Internal 64-bit pipeline for highest quality processing
- Preserves Exif data
- New controls to customize your Circle image.
- Align and Overlap to help improve circle effect.
- New Convexity to stretch or shrink tunnel like effect.
- Also, new sliders! You can now type in exact values for perfect control.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Circular Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Circular Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Circular Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Circular Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Circular Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Circular Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Circular Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Circular Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Circular Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Circular Studio from your MAC!
Circular Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Circular Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Circular Studio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.