Cinema for Netflix for MAC – Use Netflix on the Mac without a browser. This app was build by SOPONEXT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cinema for Netflix for MAC Latest Version
Cinema for Netflix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cinema for Netflix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cinema for Netflix App|
|File Size||1.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Cinema for Netflix App for MAC
Cinema for Netflix allow you to use Netflix on the Mac without a browser and with a large list of fantastic additional features.
- Multiple Users.
- Titleless Window.
- Optional: Automatic opening at login.
- Optional: MenuBar mini icon.
- Optional: Hide Dock Icon.
- Optional: Keep Window on Top.
- Customizable HotKey to show/hide the app.
- No useless titlebar over the window.
- No annoying advertising messages at the start.
- No in-app purchases!
- No full version available through another app. This is the full version.
- No Silverlight plugin needed for recent Mac.*
Why Cinema for Netflix is better than other apps?
- IMDB Ratings Integration.
- Social Chat.
- Optional: AntiSpoiler.
- Removable Billboards.
- Customizable video Brightness, Saturation and Contrast.
- Playback Speed Control.
- Selectable Black&White video filter and other effects.
- Double click on movie to enter/exit fullscreen.
- Selectable aspect ratio. Very important for 21:9 monitors. Some users have requested that.
- Single click on movie to play/pause.
- Close, minimize, and fullscreen buttons disappear automatically.
- Badge number on dock for news.
- Shortcut for 16:9: Borderless Video Size.
- Optional: Light Theme.
- Checkable time spent on Cinema for Netflix.
- Password… and so much more.
Warning: Silverlight could be required for macs built in 2010 or previously. Using Silverlight, some features (like the colors adjustment, playback speed, click for play/pause and double-click for fullscreen) are not available.
Notice: obviously, for using Cinema for Netflix, you need a Netflix membership.
Legal notes: Cinema for Netflix is a third party app and is not affiliate nor sponsored by Netflix Inc. It works like a web browser. For any kind of error or information contact the support: [email protected].
- Social Chat!!
- Optional: AntiSpoiler!!
- Removable Billboards!!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cinema for Netflix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cinema for Netflix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cinema for Netflix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cinema for Netflix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cinema for Netflix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cinema for Netflix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cinema for Netflix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cinema for Netflix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cinema for Netflix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cinema for Netflix from your MAC!
Cinema for Netflix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cinema for Netflix .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Cinema for Netflix is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.