Chrome Remote Desktop for MAC – A remote desktop solution from Google. This app was released by REMOTEDESKTOP.GOOGLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chrome Remote Desktop for MAC Latest Version
Chrome Remote Desktop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chrome Remote Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chrome Remote Desktop App|
|File Size||1.35 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Chrome Remote Desktop App for MAC
Editor’s note: Chrome Remote Desktop is available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. On Mac it is available as a Google Chrome extension and as a web application. Native macOS alternative applications are available: TeamViewer and VNC Connect
Chrome Remote Desktop for Mac is a remote desktop software that allows users to access their computers from other devices, control other computers, and share access to their desktops with others. The technology is based on “Chromoting”, a proprietary protocol created by Google.
Give remote support to your computer
Are you away from your computer but need to access it urgently? Now you can easily manage files, applications, documents, and emails on your desktop from other computers and mobile devices. You just need to download the Chrome Remote Desktop app, set up remote access to your computer, and enjoy convenient device management over the Internet.
Allow another user to access your desktop
You can also get remote support by sharing access to your computer with other users. All you need is to generate a unique code in Google Remote Desktop on Mac and send it to a person who you want to get access to files and apps on your desktop. The code is valid only during one session. If you want to continue sharing your desktop, you will be asked to confirm it every 30 minutes.
Access another computer
Install Chrome Remote Desktop on Mac to get shared access to other computers and give remote support to your friends when needed. Other users can share access to their desktops with you, so you can help them manage files and make other required operations on their computers.
Available for different devices
The app is compatible with almost all devices. You can access your desktop from Android, iOS, iPad devices, and other computers.
Gesture-driven control from mobile devices
With Chrome Remote Desktop, you can control other computers by using specific gestures on your Android or iOS devices. They are very similar to native smartphone user interface gestures, so it will be easy to manage everything.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chrome Remote Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chrome Remote Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chrome Remote Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chrome Remote Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chrome Remote Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chrome Remote Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chrome Remote Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chrome Remote Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chrome Remote Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chrome Remote Desktop from your MAC!
Chrome Remote Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Chrome Remote Desktop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Chrome Remote Desktop is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.