Choosy for MAC – Select default browser for hyperlinks. This app was created by CHOOSYOSX Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Choosy for MAC Latest Version
Choosy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Choosy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Choosy App|
|File Size||4.4 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Choosy App for MAC
Choosy opens links in the right browser, so you can forget about the “default browser”. When you click on a link Choosy will do the right thing, whether that’s something simple (like using whatever browser is already running) or something complex (like prompting you to pick a browser, but only when you hold down the shift key and click on a link to google.com).
Note: This version of Choosy requires macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later. For earlier versions of macOS, try Choosy 2.1 instead.
- Icon for Google Chrome Incognito mode is no longer pixelated in the prompt.
- Installer will no longer run succesfully on unsupported versions of macOS.
- Default behaviour will no longer change for some users when upgrading from pre-2.2 versions of Choosy.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Choosy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Choosy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Choosy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Choosy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Choosy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Choosy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Choosy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Choosy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Choosy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Choosy from your MAC!
Choosy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Choose the app to open various Web links.
Easily change your default browser.
Choose which browser to launch for individual links.
This Choosy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Choosy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.