Chocolat for MAC – Native Cocoa text editor. This app was build by CHOCOLATAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chocolat for MAC Latest Version
Chocolat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chocolat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chocolat App|
|File Size||30.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Chocolat App for MAC
Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- JS completion now supports JSX and more ES6.
- If you click “Multicursor press Cmd-Shift-Esc to Cancel” in the menu bar, it shows a list of keyboard shortcuts available in multicursor mode.
- Updated internal node.js to Node 7.4; this may cause incompatibility with some mixins (plugins) but may resolve issues with others. Mixin authors are adviced to check their mixins with this release.
- Bug: Ctrl-Opt/Alt-Click in multicursor mode removes the clicked selection; this feature had been there all the time but had not been enabled.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chocolat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chocolat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chocolat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chocolat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chocolat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chocolat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chocolat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chocolat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chocolat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chocolat from your MAC!
Chocolat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code editor with syntax highlight for lot of languages.
This Chocolat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Chocolat is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.