Chipmunk Basic for MAC – BASIC interpreter. This app was released by NICHOLSON Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chipmunk Basic for MAC Latest Version
Chipmunk Basic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chipmunk Basic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chipmunk Basic App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Chipmunk Basic App for MAC
Chipmunk Basic for Mac OS is an old fashioned Basic interpreter which runs on almost all Macs. Supported features include AppleScript, graphics, sprites, sound, speech and OOP (object oriented programming). Versions for System 6.0.7 thru Mac OS X 10.4, and for systems from on old Mac 512Ke’s thru the latest Apple Intel MacBooks.
- Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chipmunk Basic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chipmunk Basic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chipmunk Basic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chipmunk Basic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chipmunk Basic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chipmunk Basic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chipmunk Basic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chipmunk Basic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chipmunk Basic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chipmunk Basic from your MAC!
Chipmunk Basic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Compile Intel Mac applications.
Programming source code compiler.
This Chipmunk Basic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Chipmunk Basic is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.