Chicken for MAC – VNC viewer for accessing your Mac over a network. This app was developed by SOURCEFORGE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chicken for MAC Latest Version
Chicken for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chicken that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chicken App|
|File Size||1.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Chicken App for MAC
Chicken is a VNC viewer, which means that it allows you to use a computer over a network as if you’re sitting in front of it.
Chicken is based on Chicken of the VNC, but contains a number of bug fixes and some additional features.
As with Chicken of the VNC, Chicken features a full-screen mode, saving passwords in Keychain, mouse-button emulation for one-button mice, and many more options.
- Fixed bug with changes to the update speed not taking effect immediately.
- Fixed non-functioning interface elements in Japanese and Italian.
- Fixed bug with settings for currently selected server not being saved if it is a Bonjour server.
- Fixed bug with fullscreen warning giving the incorrect shortcut if the display is view-only.
- Automatically stops tinting in fullscreen mode.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chicken for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chicken .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chicken is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chicken for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chicken apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chicken apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chicken that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chicken icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chicken on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chicken from your MAC!
Chicken Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Chicken .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Chicken is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.