CheckSite for MAC – Scan websites for potential problems. This app was created by COLORIZE.NL Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CheckSite for MAC Latest Version
CheckSite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CheckSite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CheckSite App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About CheckSite App for MAC
CheckSite automatically checks all pages of a website’s code for a number of potential problems, and reports them. This allows for easy website testing that is easily repeatable.
When making websites, you need to keep an eye on two kinds of standards: the “official” web standards, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers. The advantage of CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages in your website. When done, CheckSite shows an overview of all issues it found while checking your website.
The checks performed by CheckSite include the following:
- Browser compatibility: does the website use constructs that are known to cause problems in certain browsers?
- User experience: does the website contain any usability issues?
- SEO: does the website adhere to common Search Engine Optimization guidelines?
- Internationalization: does the website work equally well for visitors from different countries or cultures?
- Crash when checking website that contains malformed links.
- Issue with links redirecting HTTP to HTTPS.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CheckSite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CheckSite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CheckSite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CheckSite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CheckSite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CheckSite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CheckSite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CheckSite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CheckSite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CheckSite from your MAC!
CheckSite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
Scan your website for broken links.
Suite of Web optimization tools.
This CheckSite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. CheckSite is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.