Chatology for MAC – Search your Messages chat history with ease. This app was build by FLEXIBITS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chatology for MAC Latest Version
Chatology for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chatology that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chatology App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Chatology App for MAC
Chatology is message search made simple
If you use Messages or iChat, you probably know that searching messages to find important info from past chats can be frustrating. Perhaps you couldn’t find what you were looking for, or your Mac slowed down so much that you gave up.
Chatology makes it easy to:
- Find your messages instantly
- Focus on a specified date range
- Quickly isolate images or links from your messages
- Chatology helps you find exactly what you’re looking for without frustration.
- Notarized for additional security on macOS Mojave
- Fixed some visual issues when using Dark Mode on macOS Mojave
- Various fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chatology for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chatology .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chatology is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chatology for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chatology apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chatology apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chatology that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chatology icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chatology on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chatology from your MAC!
Chatology Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Retrieve photos and movies from iMessage.
This Chatology .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Chatology is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.