Chatalog for MAC – Store your iChat logs in email app, widget available. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chatalog for MAC Latest Version
Chatalog for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chatalog that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chatalog App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Chatalog App for MAC
Chatalog is a powerful app for seamlessly storing your iChats directly in your email program — exactly where all of your other online correspondence is kept, and where it is easy to group and search. What’s more, Chatalog compiles lists of the links and images sent via iChat and builds them into convenient Web pages for you to browse.
Pricing: $12.95 for Personal Use License, $24.95 for Business Use License.
Version 1.2.4: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chatalog for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chatalog .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chatalog is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chatalog for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chatalog apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chatalog apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chatalog that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chatalog icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chatalog on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chatalog from your MAC!
Chatalog Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Chatalog .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Chatalog is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.