Channel.io for MAC – Chat with customers on your website (was Channel Desk). This app was developed by CHANNEL.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Channel.io for MAC Latest Version
Channel.io for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Channel.io that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Channel.io App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Channel.io App for MAC
Channel Desk brings live chat to a whole new level. Engage your customers with new promotions, answer their questions, make recommendations, and ultimately increase sales opportunities. Work with your team to bring the best customer service and experience right on your website.
- Communicate with your customers
- Message and collaborate with your team
- Manage and utilize CRM and visitor list in real-time
- Search messages
- New feature: Notifications from Channel will show in Notification Center.
- Improvements: Fixed some bugs and improved stability.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Channel.io for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Channel.io .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Channel.io is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Channel.io for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Channel.io apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Channel.io apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Channel.io that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Channel.io icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Channel.io on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Channel.io from your MAC!
Channel.io Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web chat server.
This Channel.io .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Channel.io is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.