Chambers Dictionary for MAC – Single-volume international English dictionary. This app was released by WORDWEBSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Chambers Dictionary for MAC Latest Version
Chambers Dictionary for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Chambers Dictionary that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Chambers Dictionary App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Chambers Dictionary App for MAC
Chambers Dictionary is the single-volume international English dictionary with the widest coverage of all the riches of the English language. The 13th edition includes over 300,000 distinct words, compounds, phrases and derived forms.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant; great for crosswords)
- Solve anagrams
- Full text search
The Chambers Dictionary is treasured by word-lovers and crossword enthusiasts for its majestic coverage of English and its tradition of sneaking in a sprinkling of light-hearted definitions. Alone among the single-volume dictionaries, it preserves a rich stock of words from our literary heritage, as well as covering all the latest developments in contemporary English.
- Available again in China
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Chambers Dictionary for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Chambers Dictionary .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Chambers Dictionary is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Chambers Dictionary for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Chambers Dictionary apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Chambers Dictionary apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Chambers Dictionary that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Chambers Dictionary icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Chambers Dictionary on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Chambers Dictionary from your MAC!
Chambers Dictionary Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Chambers Dictionary .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Chambers Dictionary is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.