CB Radio Box for MAC – CB Radio emulation. This app was build by GEKKOTECH Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CB Radio Box for MAC Latest Version
CB Radio Box for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CB Radio Box that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CB Radio Box App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About CB Radio Box App for MAC
CB Radio Box is a great CB Radio emulation that use internet to communicate.
This app won’t just be chat, but we want to re-create the emotions felt back in the 80s and 90s with the idea that you can talk to strangers and no one knowing who you really are!
- 20 Base Channel
- 70 Private Channels
- 10 Language Rooms
- 3 Base Style Colors + Additional Themes (free from 1.6)
- Gain at max volume
- On/Off switch
- Replay last message
- Country flags
- Catalina compatibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CB Radio Box for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CB Radio Box .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CB Radio Box is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CB Radio Box for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CB Radio Box apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CB Radio Box apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CB Radio Box that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CB Radio Box icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CB Radio Box on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CB Radio Box from your MAC!
CB Radio Box Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CB Radio Box .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. CB Radio Box is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.