Catlight for MAC – Get alerts about your builds, tasks, and pull requests. This app was created by CATLIGHT.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Catlight for MAC Latest Version
Catlight for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Catlight that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Catlight App|
|File Size||95.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Catlight App for MAC
Stay on top of your work with CatLight. Get actionable alerts about your builds, tasks, and pull requests.
1. Choose items to monitor
You no longer need to check your continuous delivery server, bug and task manager. Let CatLight do it for you.
2. View current status in the tray
The CatLight icon will show the status of items that you monitor. It will change color when your attention is needed.
3. Get notified about changes
Get a notification when a build breaks down, new important bug appears, or list of your tasks changes.
4. Understand the context
The CatLight dashboard shows the build history and highlights the latest changes.
5. Collaborate with the team
Let the team know that you are investigating the problem. Provide status updates in comments.
CatLight works with:
- Travis CI
- Azure DevOps
- Add your server
Note that the displayed price is of a lifetime purchase. Additional pricing options available here
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Catlight for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Catlight .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Catlight is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Catlight for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Catlight apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Catlight apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Catlight that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Catlight icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Catlight on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Catlight from your MAC!
Catlight Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Catlight .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Catlight is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.