CatEye for MAC – Sets of video effects for iChat and Photo Booth. This app was developed by B-L-A-C-K-O-P Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CatEye for MAC Latest Version
CatEye for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CatEye that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CatEye App|
|File Size||5.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About CatEye App for MAC
CatEye… Five sets of eight video effects for Leopard’s iChat and Photo Booth. The cast, in order of appearance:
- RetroPixels: retro art effects from the sixties and seventies.
- LoveFor80s: retro video effects from the eighties.
- BentPels: image warping effects from the nineties.
- FewTile: image tiling effects.
- BoobToob: analog TV effects.
Each bundle of eight can be installed separately, and they are conveniently grouped together when presented in Photo Booth.
Is your iChat partner getting on your nerves? Talking too much? OMG! Change yourself into a Pong video game and drop the hint that a real conversation, like Pong, is best enjoyed with equal airtime.
Do you long for the days when VHS playback meant a smeared picture? Reminisce no more, VHS is back — in full force! We’ve even included a green hue for that old TV set in the garage that dad plans to repair some day.
Parental unit TXT-ing moratorium ? LOL. Remind them of those halcyon days when they were freedom chillin at Haight-Ashbury. How? With a quick flower-child snapshot or a polaroid.
So much fun it comes with a warning on the label: “May cause compulsion to grow seventies sideburns.”
- Compatibility fixes for other QC Filter applications.
- Added two new sets of effects, “Analog TV” and “Tiling”.
- Fixed bugs with alpha channel rendering under Photo Booth.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CatEye for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CatEye .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CatEye is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CatEye for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CatEye apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CatEye apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CatEye that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CatEye icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CatEye on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CatEye from your MAC!
CatEye Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CatEye .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. CatEye is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.