Carracho Server for MAC – File transfer, chat, and BBS server app. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Carracho Server for MAC Latest Version
Carracho Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Carracho Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Carracho Server App|
About Carracho Server App for MAC
Carracho Server turns almost any Internet-connected Mac into a powerful chat, news and file server based on the new, fast Carracho protocol. The small memory requirement (2 megabytes) and the multi-tasking ability even allows you to run a Carracho Server in the background while working with your familiar applications.
Version 1.0b13: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Carracho Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Carracho Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Carracho Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Carracho Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Carracho Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Carracho Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Carracho Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Carracho Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Carracho Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Carracho Server from your MAC!
Carracho Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Carracho Server .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Carracho Server is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.