Captor for MAC – HTTP analyzer. This app was build by CAPTORIO.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Captor for MAC Latest Version
Captor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Captor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Captor App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Captor App for MAC
Captor is an HTTP protocol analyzer. It captures and decodes HTTP and HTTPS traffic, making it simple for developers to debug.
- HTTPS traffic analysis
- RESTful debugging, view JSON and XML request and responses in tree view or text view
- Image viewer lets you view image response
- Body viewer supports syntax highlighting
- URL filtering support for the session list
- Capture traffic on any device
- Optimization for OS X, native and easy to use
- Support HTTP 1.0 and HTTP 1.1
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Support “Open in New Window” from session list
- Main UI improved
- Supports macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Captor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Captor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Captor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Captor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Captor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Captor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Captor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Captor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Captor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Captor from your MAC!
Captor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Java HTTP proxy and monitor.
HTTP debugging proxy.
This Captor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Captor is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.