camSucker for MAC – Saves timelapsed images from webcam sites to your Mac. This app was build by AOEG Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
camSucker for MAC Latest Version
camSucker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about camSucker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||camSucker App|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About camSucker App for MAC
camSucker loads time-lapsed images from a webcams URL to a selected folder on your computer and creates a movie from a folder of images.
- Suck using start and stop dates
- Timestamp filenames
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download camSucker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the camSucker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the camSucker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy camSucker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing camSucker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete camSucker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the camSucker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the camSucker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall camSucker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove camSucker from your MAC!
camSucker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Dashboard webcam viewer.
Optimize Safari with an array of supplementary features.
This camSucker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. camSucker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.