CaminoKnight for MAC – Automagically updates Camino w/latest nightly build. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CaminoKnight for MAC Latest Version
CaminoKnight for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CaminoKnight that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CaminoKnight App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About CaminoKnight App for MAC
CaminoKnight automatically updates Camino to the latest nightly version. No user intervention is required, everything is fully automated.
- Downloads Camino nightly builds from server
- Mounts the disk image
- Creates a backup of the previous version on disk
- Copies the new nightly build to its default location
- Option to install icon themes
- Option to auto-launch the new version of Camino
- Option to undo latest install and revert to last version
- Option to show the change log for past week
- Option to show Camino’s Read Me and Release Notes
- Makes backups of bookmarks and cookie files
- Compiled as Universal Binary
- Added French localization
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CaminoKnight for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CaminoKnight .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CaminoKnight is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CaminoKnight for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CaminoKnight apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CaminoKnight apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CaminoKnight that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CaminoKnight icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CaminoKnight on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CaminoKnight from your MAC!
CaminoKnight Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CaminoKnight .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. CaminoKnight is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.