Camino for MAC – Lean and fast Web browser with Gecko rendering engine. This app was released by CAMINOBROWSER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Camino for MAC Latest Version
Camino Browser for Mac. Download Free and Review [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Camino that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Camino App|
|File Size||18.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Camino App for MAC
On 30 May 2013, the developers announced that Camino is no longer being developed.
Camino is an open-source Web browser developed with a focus on providing the best possible experience for Mac OS X users.
The Camino Project has worked to create a browser that is as functional and elegant as the computers it runs on. The Camino Web browser is powerful, secure, and ready to meet the needs of all users while remaining simple and elegant in its design.
Camino combines the awesome visual and behavioral experience that has been central to the Mac philosophy with the powerful web-browsing capabilities of the Gecko rendering engine.
- Upgraded to version 220.127.116.11 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Camino for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Camino .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Camino is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Camino for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Camino apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Camino apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Camino that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Camino icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Camino on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Camino from your MAC!
Camino Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SeaMonkey for PPC
PPC port of the popular SeaMonkey browser.
WebKit based browser that watches a project directory for changes.
Browse multiple Web sites in one split-view window.
This Camino .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Camino is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.