Camfrog Video Chat for MAC – Audio and video chat solution. This app was build by CAMFROG Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Camfrog Video Chat for MAC Latest Version
Camfrog Video Chat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Camfrog Video Chat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Camfrog Video Chat App|
|File Size||6.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Camfrog Video Chat App for MAC
Camfrog Video Chat lets you audio/video chat with people all over the world.
- Video chat 1-on-1 and join video chat rooms.
- No webcam is required to see people.
- Camfrog works behind all firewalls, routers, and wireless networks.
- It’s easy to find new people to video chat with our user directory.
- Fixed a number of bugs relating to displays on Retina screens and Virtual Gifts.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Camfrog Video Chat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Camfrog Video Chat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Camfrog Video Chat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Camfrog Video Chat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Camfrog Video Chat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Camfrog Video Chat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Camfrog Video Chat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Camfrog Video Chat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Camfrog Video Chat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Camfrog Video Chat from your MAC!
Camfrog Video Chat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Voice-over-internet phone and chat software.
Robust video conferencing.
Ideal for online meetings, Web presentations, webinars, cross-platform.
This Camfrog Video Chat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Camfrog Video Chat is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.