Camera Retro for MAC – Vintage Image Effects. This app was released by BRAVECLOUD Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Camera Retro for MAC Latest Version
Camera Retro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Camera Retro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Camera Retro App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Camera Retro App for MAC
Camera Retro provides 74 amazing filters, which 10 are unique, and 40 frames with an easy to use interface to provide you the better ways to turn your photos in amazing vintage posts and memories.
Camera Retro Features:
- Adding Images: You can add one or more images to apply the filters and frames.
- Color Correction: Enhance the quality of your pictures using the tools Auto-Enhance, Black and White effect, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gama and Hue.
- Light Adjustment: Using the exposure tool, it’s possible to increase or decrease the light effects of the picture.
- Using filters: You can choose between 74 beautiful vintage filters, which are 10 of them unique filters to use on your image.
- Using frames: Choose between 40 fancy vintage frames to apply on your pictures.
- Share on social media: With just a simple click, you can share your photo directly in social network.
- Print images: You can print your new image with just one click.
- Export Images: You can save your image with the formats PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF and BMP.
- 74 different filters, 10 unique.
- 40 frames.
- Black And White.
- Easily print your photo.
- Share on social media.
- Save images with PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF or BMP formats.
- Open almost all types of image formats.
- Now with 66 new filters.
- And 10 of them are unique.
- You can share directly from the app now and also print.
- 39 frames were also added.
- and you can apply them on multiple photos at once.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Camera Retro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Camera Retro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Camera Retro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Camera Retro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Camera Retro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Camera Retro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Camera Retro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Camera Retro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Camera Retro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Camera Retro from your MAC!
Camera Retro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Camera Retro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Camera Retro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.