CallPad for MAC – Make phone calls from your Mac. This app was developed by APPERSIAN Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CallPad for MAC Latest Version
CallPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CallPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CallPad App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About CallPad App for MAC
CallPad is a very simple app to ease making phone calls without picking up your iPhone in OS X Yosemite. CallPad requires an iPhone with iOS 8 and an activated carrier plan.
Phone calling works with any iOS device that supports iOS 8 and any Mac that supports Yosemite.
Note: In order for CallPad to function, you MUST have FaceTime enabled and activated, iCloud enabled and the preference setting in FaceTime on iOS and Mac to allow “iPhone Cellular Calls”.
- Access to your contact directly from the app
- Add your favorite contacts to Favorites section
- Dial or delete numbers right from your keyboard
- Make call from Notification Center with CallPad Extension
- Ready for Retina display
- Vibrant Dark Appearance
- Fixes a bug with accessing contacts
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CallPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CallPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CallPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CallPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CallPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CallPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CallPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CallPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CallPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CallPad from your MAC!
CallPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Call your favorite contacts easily.
This CallPad .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. CallPad is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.