calLog for MAC – Keep track of casual phone calls. This app was developed by GEOLOCALS.BIODIGITS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
calLog for MAC Latest Version
calLog for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about calLog that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||calLog App|
About calLog App for MAC
With calLog you never miss a phone number any more.
Your contact list won’t be full names you don’t even remember.
calLog keeps track of your casual phone calls keep them for ever and organizes them as you dial, without adding them to your contacts, and extra works.
When the call ends calLog show’s you how long did you talk and an option to add a note to the phone call you just made.
Some of common uses :
- If you are shopping around to buy some thing or inquire, you can not add all those phone numbers to your contacts, you can simply add notes at the end of each call to the phone call for later reference. You can also find them 6 or 8 months later.
- It’s very useful for sales persons to keep track of their leads
- Location alerts are updated to work when the application is not running.
- This requires iOS 4.2.1 or iOS 4.0.0 does not work with iOS 4.1.0.
- This feature is available for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS devices.
- There was a problem when user changed the reminder dates it did not update the reminders list view in the reminders tab screen right away, which is resolved.
- There was a problem when user changed the reminder date it did not update the reminder’s status color while the user still was in the edit mode which could cause confusion and is resolved, now users can see reminder status color changes before committing changes and if they cancel the changes the reminder status color is set back to it’s original color before editing.
- There was a problem when user changed the reminder date it put reminders’s alert to 5 minutes prior to reminder’s date regardless of what original reminder’s alert was, which is resolved and now it sets the reminder’s alert to what ever it was before changing the date and user can select a different reminder alert if they want.
- In map location functions screen which is accessible from left button on the map annotation callout views there was a problem when user turned on or off the location alerts it did not set the location alert back properly for radio signal enabled devices which could cause the location alert not to fire at the right position and it’s resolved.
- Higher resolution images are used for the application icon for better presentation on high resolution devices.
- Disclosure icons are redesigned and upgraded to high resolution sizes which shows sharper and more vivd.
- Keypad graphics are slightly changed and upgraded to high resolution for bolder and sharper view.
- A new button is added to add new calls.
- All options screen icons are changed for higher resolution and sharper look for higher resolution devices.
- In the map view user location button was not disabled when the map was not tracking user location and caused the map zoom back too far, when user tapped on the user location button in this situation, which is resolved and now the user location button is disabled when application goes to background or user location tracking is stopped and is enabled back on when user tracking is enabled.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download calLog for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the calLog .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the calLog is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy calLog for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing calLog apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete calLog apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the calLog that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the calLog icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall calLog on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove calLog from your MAC!
calLog Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This calLog .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. calLog is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.