Cakebrew for MAC – Manage your Homebrew formulas. This app was build by CAKEBREW Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cakebrew for MAC Latest Version
Cakebrew for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cakebrew that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cakebrew App|
|File Size||3.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Cakebrew App for MAC
Cakebrew is the answer if you’re tired of using Homebrew from the Terminal! Cakebrew lets you do most of the common tasks in Homebrew, including installing, upgrading, uninstalling, and getting formula information. You can also use Cakebrew to update Homebrew itself. Note: It is important to know that Cakebrew does not install Homebrew on its own! Homebrew is an open-source app in the beta development stage. Please feel free to report bugs or even fix them if you wish. More information on the app’s homepage: cakebrew.
- Improvement: Updated UI for macOS Big Sur
- Improvement: Fixes to French localization
- Improvement: Added Italian localization
- Improvement: Cakebrew is now a Universal App (Intel and Apple Silicon)
- Fixed: Cakebrew should no longer list empty results on the formulae lists or empty counts on the sidebar.
- Fixed: Various interface issues around the app
- Fixed: Memory mismanagement issues that could cause sporadic crashes while running brew commands
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cakebrew for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cakebrew .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cakebrew is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cakebrew for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cakebrew apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cakebrew apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cakebrew that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cakebrew icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cakebrew on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cakebrew from your MAC!
Cakebrew Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cakebrew .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Cakebrew is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.