Caissa Chess for MAC – Highly sophisticated chess game. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Caissa Chess for MAC Latest Version
Caissa Chess for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Caissa Chess that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Caissa Chess App|
About Caissa Chess App for MAC
Caissa Chess is a highly sophisticated chess game featuring many beautifully rendered chess boards and pieces. Game play is very intuitive and takes full advantage of the multi-touch interface. Caissa Chess is driven by a powerful, professional-strength chess engine with self-improving algorithms and multiple difficulty levels. All chess rules are implemented and followed along with many features expected of a professional chess game,including opening database, hints, save and restore games, undo moves, play with other players via email,export to PGN, and many many more features. The application was designed with power efficiency in mind.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Caissa Chess for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Caissa Chess .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Caissa Chess is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Caissa Chess for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Caissa Chess apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Caissa Chess apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Caissa Chess that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Caissa Chess icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Caissa Chess on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Caissa Chess from your MAC!
Caissa Chess Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Caissa Chess .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Caissa Chess is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.