Cactus for MAC – Static site generator that builds websites locally. This app was build by CACTUSFORMAC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cactus for MAC Latest Version
Cactus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cactus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cactus App|
|File Size||17.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Cactus App for MAC
Cactus is a static site generator. A static site generator allows you to build websites locally, using modern web technologies, and have the results generated to a collection of flat files. This is useful because setting up a server environment with Django or Ruby can be difficult and expensive. A static site generator lets you enjoy the flexibility of running a webserver, and host the generated flat files anywhere you’d like.
We like to think of Cactus as a complete enhancement of your website building workflow. It gives you solid starting points in the form of templates, direct visual feedback while building with auto refresh, offers useful integrations with SASS, SCSS & CoffeeScript and deploys to Amazon’s Web Services platform. Cactus is ideal for people that like to hand code their own HTML and CSS, want to quickly start and iterate on projects, use flexible tools like auto refresh, templates and CSS Preprocessors, want advanced Amazon hosting, but don’t enjoy setting up template engines or deployment scripts.
- Cactus is now free to use.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cactus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cactus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cactus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cactus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cactus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cactus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cactus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cactus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cactus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cactus from your MAC!
Cactus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Great way to build HTML websites.
Build websites faster and better.
Minify, compile, and compress Web sources and images.
This Cactus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Cactus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.