Cache Detective for MAC – Read and extract the cache files of browsers and chat applications. This app was released by SUBROSASOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cache Detective for MAC Latest Version
Cache Detective for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cache Detective that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cache Detective App|
|File Size||5.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Cache Detective App for MAC
SubRosaSoft Cache Detective is a very easy-to-use utility that reads and extracts the cache files of many browsers and chat applications. Caches store copies of documents the user has accessed on the internet in order to reduce server access time. The information contained can frequently be used by an forensic investigator or network administrator to determine illegal activities have been committed. Cache Detective will extract existing cache files that have not been flushed. Typical data you can extract with Cache Detective includes pictures, movies, HTML files, PDFs, and more.
Application with cached items that can be extracted using Cache Detective.
- QQ (Chat)
- QQ Browser
- Chrome Canary
- Disk Utility
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.12 Sierra.
- Under OS 10.12, Cache Detective is not able to extract Disk Utility details due to missing DIsk Utility Log file.
- QQ Browser folder will be displayed as a generic documnet icon due to a subtle change in its naming convention. Cache Detective’s ability to extract QQ Browser’s cache information is not affected.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cache Detective for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cache Detective .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cache Detective is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cache Detective for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cache Detective apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cache Detective apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cache Detective that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cache Detective icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cache Detective on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cache Detective from your MAC!
Cache Detective Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cache Detective .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Cache Detective is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.