Byline for MAC – Robust RSS reader. This app was build by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Byline for MAC Latest Version
Byline for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Byline that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Byline App|
About Byline App for MAC
Byline… Read the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when you’re offline. Simply use your free Google Reader account to subscribe to websites you’d like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no Internet connection (such as on the subway) Byline’s offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete Web pages.
A video tour is available from our website.
- Two-way syncing with Google Reader.
- Browse new items, starred items, notes and folders in separate lists.
- View up to 200 items from each list when you’re offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete Web pages linked to by notes, starred items, and (optionally) new items.
- Built-in Web browser for online and offline browsing.
- Landscape mode.
- Star and share items.
- Send items by email.
- Create and share notes.
- Features a new German translation.
- Fixes a bug which caused embedded Google Maps content to trigger the launch of the Maps app.
- Fixes a bug which prevented the list of folders from refreshing properly when not visible.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Byline for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Byline .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Byline is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Byline for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Byline apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Byline apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Byline that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Byline icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Byline on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Byline from your MAC!
Byline Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Google Reader Client.
This Byline .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Byline is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.