Bundle for Pages for MAC – Templates for Apple Pages (was GN Universal Templates). This app was developed by GRAPHICNODE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bundle for Pages for MAC Latest Version
Bundle for Pages for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bundle for Pages that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bundle for Pages App|
About Bundle for Pages App for MAC
Bundle for Pages (was Templates Mill, then was GN Universal Templates) is a broad collection of high-quality Pages templates. This set offers fresh-looking and eye-catching creative designs for your personal and business needs. Design is our passion, and Bundle for Pages will boost the value of your content, make it stylish and memorable – all with minimal effort.
- Professional – Bundle for Pages offers top-quality designs, created and kept up-to-date by a team of passionate designers, so you will always have access to the most modern, stylish, trendiest, highly-functional designs available on the market.
- Wide choice – You can choose between 13 categories of Pages templates: business cards, cards and invitations, catalogs, certificates, faxes, flyers, invoices, labels, letters, memos, menus, newsletters, and posters.
- Styles variety – Bundle for Pages contains a wide selection of designs, ranging from the rich and elegant to clean minimalistic styles. With this broad selection, the hardest thing will be making a choice!
- Easy-to-use – The templates are well-structured, layered, and can be quickly edited – it is easy to change the text, images, and colors to match your personal taste or the corporate image of your business.
- Format – All templates are available in the popular A4 and US Letter sizes, with the exception of non-standard-size documents.
- 30 new Instagram banners
- 10 new YouTube covers
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bundle for Pages for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bundle for Pages .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bundle for Pages is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bundle for Pages for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bundle for Pages apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bundle for Pages apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bundle for Pages that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bundle for Pages icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bundle for Pages on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bundle for Pages from your MAC!
Bundle for Pages Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Templates for Pages
Over 2,800 templates for Pages.
DesiGN Posters Templates
Templates for Apple Pages (was GN Posters for Pages).
This Bundle for Pages .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Bundle for Pages is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.