BumperCar for MAC – Web browser for kids. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
BumperCar for MAC Latest Version
BumperCar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about BumperCar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||BumperCar App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About BumperCar App for MAC
BumperCar: the Mac OS X Web browser just for kids. Offering unparalleled content-control and customization features, BumperCar is the most powerful Web browser for concerned educators and parents on the Mac.
BumperCar earned a prestigious Best of Show award at MacWorld San Francisco and garnered rave reviews in the press. Now, the all new BumperCar 2.0 runs on the same engine as Apple’s Safari, and adds a host of new features for both home and educational use!
- Updated WebKit browser engine
- Compatible with Flash Player 10
- Compatible with ClickToFlash
- Larger default window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download BumperCar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the BumperCar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the BumperCar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy BumperCar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing BumperCar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete BumperCar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the BumperCar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the BumperCar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall BumperCar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove BumperCar from your MAC!
BumperCar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure Web browser designed for kids.
Alternative Web browser.
This BumperCar .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. BumperCar is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.