Bulk Email for MAC – Send attractive email. This app was developed by BULKEMAILAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bulk Email for MAC Latest Version
Bulk Email for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bulk Email that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bulk Email App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Bulk Email App for MAC
Bulk Email is a utility to send attractive, personalised email to groups of recipients while keeping within anti-spamming laws and your mail server limits.
Bulk Email Features:
- Subscribe for additional service after the first free year (1/23/6 months or one year)
- Over 50 predefined HTML-based email templates (most including pictures) or create your own
- Purchase additional templates to keep and use as many times as you want (they don’t expire)
- Keeps a record of all emails read and click events
- Allows recipients to view email in a browser
- Simple usage – paste emails addresses then send
- Weeds out invalid email addresses
- Blocks emails containing certain text (e.g. [email protected]… or [email protected]… or …@hotmail)
- Include only addresses containing certain text (e.g. …com.au or …ac.uk or …@ibm.com)
- Limit the number of emails that can be sent to a recipient per number of days (e.g. 1 per 30 days or 12 per 365 days)
- Keeps a blacklist of opt-out recipients (sorts and de-duplicates the list)
- Keeps a searchable database of all emails sent (individually and in aggregate)
- Extract all the emails out of any pasted text
- Export your previous emails Client database as CSV, XLS/XML or tab-delimited
- Determine the reason why an email has bounced from any pasted in text
- Over 20 predefined common ISP SMTP definitions with email sending quotas
- Send as secure email (SSLv1, SSLv2 and TLSv1.0 to v1.3)
- Include a separate Reply-To email address and name
- Includes links to guides to reduce the likelihood of your email being flagged as Spam
- Gives Spam-related warnings before sending based on content
- Export your Email content database as CSV, XML, PDF or tab-delimited
- Automatic generation of the email’s plain-text body based upon the HTML body
- Automatic live-Preview of the HTML as it is being written
- Automatic insertion of personal variables such as Dates, Title, FirstName, LastName and EmailAddress anywhere in the email Body or Subject
- Choose if you want to send the email via the TO, CC or BCC fields.
- Add multiple file attachments
- Create buttons that jump to web sites, download files, etc.
- Send emails as: Individual Email, Grouped in bundles (e.g. 50) or place all email addresses in one big email
- Limit the total number of emails and recipients per hour (e.g. no more than 50 emails or 50 recipients per hour – it will delay the hour then keep sending) based on ISP quotas
- Set a delay (e.g. 5 seconds) between the sending of each email – some mail servers require this to stop spam
- Create and insert up to ten text variables – these will be inserted into your emails when sent. This allows you to have non-experts change the variable (e.g. meeting date) without having to edit the more complex HTML
- Test the email to a single email address for accuracy before sending out in bulk.
Note: Subscription: A free one-year subscription is provided to store pictures and documents on the server plus record recipient click events. Further subscriptions are provided in periods of: one month, two months, three months, six months or one year. See the Terms of Service Policy for more details.
- New] WYSIWYG email designer
- [New] Variables can be full HTML objects.
- [New] Store personal email templates and download new templates
- [New] Set the email’s From Name and ReplyTo Name
- [New] Sending Emails can be paused, restarted
- [New] Read Receipts available for recipient’s Mail Exchange and Mail program
- [New] Open and click events within emails can be recorded online
- [New] Online assets (pictures, documents, etc) can be uploaded and stored online making emails smaller
- [New] More SMTP security settings
- [New] Import Contacts from macOS address book
- [New] Give recipients the option to ‘View Email in Browser’
- [New] Extensive Help system
- [New] Emails can be set to send on a particular date and time
- [New] Create buttons to download files, link to web pages and unsubscribe
- [New] Contacts database available to all email Campaigns
- [New] Contact Groups and Membership
- [New] Click events include browser type, browser version, screen size, mobile device, OS platform, rendering engine, recipient date/time, GMT offset, language, language direction, remote IP address, screen scale factor and IP approximate Geolocation (city, postcode, state/county and country)
- [New] All reports allow the exporting of data in CSV, XML/XLS, tab-delimited and PDF formats
- [New] Warns if there is no Opt-Out Unsubscribe warning as per CAN-SPAM Act
- [New] Date Variables in multiple formats
- [New] Automatically unchecks recipients who have been emailed too frequently.
- [Fix] Plain body text is much tidier
- [Fix] More reliable SMTP settings
- [Fix] The Plain text email now has the correct merged data.
- [Fix] Fixed a problem where the usernames and variables were not being substituted in the Plain Text of the email.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bulk Email for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bulk Email .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bulk Email is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bulk Email for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bulk Email apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bulk Email apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bulk Email that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bulk Email icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bulk Email on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bulk Email from your MAC!
Bulk Email Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
DRPU Bulk SMS
Bulk messaging utility.
This Bulk Email .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Bulk Email is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.