Bugzilla for MAC – Bug reporting system from Mozilla.org. This app was developed by BUGZILLA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bugzilla for MAC Latest Version
Bugzilla for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bugzilla that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bugzilla App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About Bugzilla App for MAC
Bugzilla is a database for bugs. It lets people report bugs and assigns these bugs to the appropriate developers. Developers can use bugzilla to keep a to-do list as well as to prioritize, schedule and track dependencies.
- This release contains a schema change to the flagtypes table, allowing for many more flagtypes
- The flagtypes table should have been using a mediumint for several releases, but due to a bug in the schema migration code this never happened
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bugzilla for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bugzilla .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bugzilla is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bugzilla for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bugzilla apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bugzilla apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bugzilla that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bugzilla icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bugzilla on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bugzilla from your MAC!
Bugzilla Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage bugs and feature request for your products.
This Bugzilla .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Bugzilla is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.