Bugz for MAC – Manage bugs and feature request for your products. This app was created by FLYINGBLACKHAT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Bugz for MAC Latest Version
Bugz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bugz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bugz App|
|File Size||13.1 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Bugz App for MAC
Bugz is a local database to manage bugs and feature request for your products.
- Create and change bug reports
- Maintain the status of bugs
- Show all or only a selection of bugs
- Add attachments to bugs
- Send mails with all the bug details
- Create reports
- Create screenshots of windows/screen from within the application
- Services menu support
- New: Add default product on initial startup and creating new database.
- Fixed: Header with button not displayed in list of products.
- Fixed: Splitview position in sidebar not saved.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bugz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bugz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bugz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bugz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bugz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bugz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bugz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bugz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bugz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bugz from your MAC!
Bugz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bug reporting system from Mozilla.org.
Create FogBugz tickets.
Manage your FogBugz cases and reply to customers.
This Bugz .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Bugz is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.